Women in Leadership: How they Ascend and How They Thrive
Join us for this special joint event between the African American Chamber of Commerce and NAWBO, Greater Philadelphia where you will have the opportunity to learn from top leaders the key components they developed and enhanced during their career to achieve success.
The event will include a panel discussion that highlights the challenges and barriers women face in business today and the ways they move through them. Tonya Ladipo from The Ladipo Group will moderate the panel to guide discussion of the specific ways these accomplished women created their success in leadership and the tools and resources they used to move through challenges. Panelists include:
- Orien Barnes, Vice President, HR Learning, Talent Mgmt, and Organizational Development at AmeriHealth
- Iola Harper, Deputy Director of Commerce for the City of Philadelphia
- Jen Montague, Managing Director of Modern Wealth Concepts
- Tiffany Tavarez , Vice President Community Relations, Wells Fargo
- Claudia Timbo, Founder, CEO & President of Company Voice
You will leave this event with actionable tools to enhance your leadership development and provide visibility and connection to women in leadership. You must register here.
Sponsorships available starting at $500. For more information, contact Bridget Schalki.