This is a project based position with the potential for a full time placement at the conclusion of the project. The initial 10-12 month project includes the maintenance of a legacy website, and the development of its replacement.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
You have a passion for all things digital and a desire to learn and grow. You are comfortable handling both administrative and conceptually creative tasks, and you must be able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
You must take pride in your work, comport yourself with quiet confidence and professionalism, not back down from a challenge, and love working in a collaborative environment.
- Manage a 10-12 month project that includes maintenance of a legacy website, and development of its replacement.
- Apply standard project management techniques to tasks and activities in order to meet documented business requirements.
- Effectively manage scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk while meeting all primary project objectives.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans.
- Prepare and present regular reports to primary stakeholders.
- Coordinate effort and maintain communication between remote teams, including client, design, and development.
- Learn the structure and behaviors of an existing web site sufficient to manage maintenance requests.
- Manage a dispersed team of designers and developers in conducting a discovery and strategy process for design of the replacement site, and implementing the development, testing, and launch of the replacement site.
- Generate and oversee project schedules and budgets.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years work experience as a project manager in a digital product development environment.
- The ability to collaborate across strategy, project management, development, and design.
- Experience in developing and documenting project requirements and solution strategies.
- Experience in both waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working with remote teams.
- A bachelor’s degree, or project management certification (Scrum Master or PMP Certification)
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. See full posting here.